At The Six Semiconductor (The Six), our vision is to offer best in class mixed-signal IP combined with exceptional service, thus enabling SOC companies to bring their product to market in highest quality and shortest time. When compared to competitors, our IP achieve higher performance at lower power and area, while offering the flexibility and ease of integration to our customers. Our team is highly experienced with a long list of achievements and accomplishments in the semiconductor industry.
We strongly believe in a culture of transparency and trust. By ensuring important information are readily accessible, we entrust our staff to make the best decisions resulting in superior products and customer service. We also foster a continuous learning environment with an emphasis on a well-rounded career. Our compensation and benefits package is very competitive as we believe best talents should be rewarded accordingly. We welcome you to be part of this fast-growing team making an impact in the industry.
As a Staff Analog Design Engineer at The Six, you will be responsible for the design, implement and bring-up of our the many building blocks of a memory PHY IP.
- Design, implement (including layout), bring-up and debug of memory PHY IP.
- Generating design specifications and verification plans
- Development of behavioral/timing models of analog blocks
- Bachelor/Masters in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Extensive design/layout/bring-up experience in analog and digital integrated circuits in FinFET processes
- Design experience in analog building blocks (PLL, DLL, CDR, DAC, ADC, Voltage Regulators, SerDes, IOs)
- Strong knowledge of analog IC design CAD tools and flow (schematic/layout/verilogA/LEF/.lib/extraction generation)
- Working knowledge in DFM (ESD, latch-up, signal-integrity, EMIR)
- Previous experience in Memory Interfaces design is an asset
- Knowledge in package/PCB design, TCL, Perl, Python and/or SKILL languages is a plus