At The Six Semiconductor (TSS), our vision is to offer best in class mixed-signal IP combined with exceptional service, thus enabling SOC companies to bring their product to market in highest quality and shortest time. When compared to competitors, our IP achieve higher performance at lower power and area, while offering the flexibility and ease of integration to our customers. Our team is highly experienced with a long list of achievements and accomplishments in the semiconductor industry.
We strongly believe in a culture of transparency and trust. By ensuring important information are readily accessible, we entrust our staff to make the best decisions resulting in superior products and customer service. We also foster a continuous learning environment with an emphasis on a well-rounded career. Our compensation and benefits package is very competitive as we believe best talents should be rewarded accordingly. We welcome you to be part of this fast-growing team making an impact in the industry.
As IP Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for the overall bring-up and characterization of our IP and SoC. You will set up the lab environment and develop the software toolset necessary for to perform all tests and characterization. You will also author and review silicon test and characterization reports, and work closely with Application Engineers to support customer inquiries and debug.
- Participate in design specification to ensure appropriate test capabilities are built into IP and SoC
- Develop silicon test methodologies and define test plans
- Define and design PCB platforms for diagnostic and characterization of TSS IP, including the selection of appropriate board components
- Develop software suites for platform control and data analysis
- Perform Diagnostic and characterization of TSS interface IP products
- Perform ESD, reliability and production test qualification for IP products
- Author silicon reports including functional and electrical characterization of TSS IP
- Support customer inquiries and requests regarding bring-up and testing of TSS IP
- Manage lab equipment and resource planning
- Bachelor/Master in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Extensive experience in setup and operation of test instruments including oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, BERTs, logic analyzer
- Extensive experience with jitter measurement and analysis
- Hands-on experience with precision measurement of high speed signals
- Hands-on experience with validation and debug of digital logic
- Proficient in reading and troubleshooting PCB schematics and layout
- Familiar with board components such as voltage regulators and clock generators
- Proficient in programming languages such as C, C++, Python and Perl
- Experience with software develop in Linux environment using Raspberry Pi
- General knowledge of analog and mixed-signal circuits and signal/power integrity
- Previous test or design experience with high-speed interfaces such as DDR
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills